Hotel Group General Manager - Ireland - Ref 1191All hotel job vacancies listed here:
This progressive native hotel group in Ireland with properties located nationwide seeks to appoint a Group General Manager. Reporting into the MD you will be responsible for :
- Managing all operations within the group
- Financial targets, capital expenditure etc
- Assisting with the onboarding of new acquisitions
- Creating strategic business plans and rolling out SOP's to all hotels within the group
- Supporting all General Managers within the company
You will be a senior General Manager within the hotel industry with at least 7-8 years at GM level or you will be in a Cluster GM role presently. Working knowledge of the Irish market is imperative.
This role may be based anywhere in Ireland.
Excellent basic salary plus pension, healthcare, bonus and additional extras.
For more details call Noel on +353 87 2145990 or email email@example.com
Copyright © 2018 Action Recruitment
Website by Snap
- News & Events
- Hotel Group General Manager – Ireland – Ref 1191
- Exec / General Manager Jobs
- F & B / Kitchen / Chef Jobs
- Revenue / Ecommerce / Digital
- Sales / Marketing / Event Jobs
- Financial / HR
- Other Roles
- Privacy Statement
- Privacy Tools
- Cookies Used