Executive Chef-Kerry - Ref 1266All hotel job vacancies listed here:
Are you an experienced Head Chef looking for a role where you can develop your food concepts across a range of F&B outlets?
We have the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client, a five-star property in Kerry is seeking an Executive Chef. The ideal candidate will have experience as Head Chef or Senior Sous Chef in a 5-star hotel or fine-dining restaurant with high-end banqueting or gastro pub experience.
You must have experience in training and developing Chefs, knowledge of HACCP, menu writing and costing and developing dishes to enhance the hotel’s overall food reputation.
- Planning and organising the kitchen department, directing and supervising the kitchen brigade
- Financial responsibilities; including managing staff rosters in line with business levels and payroll budget, menu planning and costings, purchasing and stock control, reducing food wastage and delivering excellent standard of food to guests within profit margins/budgetary targets
- Working with the F&B Manager to ensure food service systems are as efficient as possible, ensuring timely delivery of consistently high standard food to guests
- Ensuring the kitchen is a safe working environment and ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation, implementing HACCP regulations etc.
- Training, developing and motivating Chefs to ensure the smooth running of the kitchen
- Any other duties as assigned by the General Manager
For more details, please call Adrian on +353 86 8144001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2018 Action Recruitment
Website by Snap