Business Development Manager-Dublin - Ref 1251All hotel job vacancies listed here:
Action Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager on behalf of our client in Galway. This role is based in Dublin, but involves travel around Ireland, as the Business Development Manager will be responsible for national accounts and will be required to visit them regularly.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for craft beer and quality foods, with excellent product and industry knowledge and experience in the restaurant and bar/pub trade. You must also have sales experience in the food and drinks industry.
You must have excellent communication, IT, time management and organisational skills, with a positive attitude and honest, hard-working nature. A full, clean driving licence is essential. A company van and phone will be provided.
As Business Development Manager, Responsibilities Include:
- Customer/client relationship management
- Territory planning i.e. optimising customer visits based on new revenue potential and clients’ priority etc.
- Securing new accounts
- Event and promotion management
- Developing and implementing a brand and marketing strategy
- Reporting- preparing and circulating weekly reports on plans, schedules, issues, targets and results
- Populating the CRM System and keeping it up to date
- Any other duties as assigned
Salary €30-€35k+ commission incentive scheme.
For more details, please call Adrian on +353 86 8144001 or email email@example.com
Copyright © 2018 Action Recruitment
Website by Snap
- News & Events
- Business Development Manager-Dublin – Ref 1251
- Exec / General Manager Jobs
- F & B / Kitchen / Chef Jobs
- Revenue / Ecommerce / Digital
- Sales / Marketing / Event Jobs
- Financial / HR
- Other Roles
- Privacy Statement
- Privacy Tools
- Cookies Used