Bar Supervisor-Leinster - Ref 1175All hotel job vacancies listed here:
Action Recruitment are seeking an experienced Bar Supervisor to join the Food and Beverage team of our client, a five-star hotel outside Dublin. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience in a Bar Supervisor/Management role.
You must have a positive, friendly attitude and be able to work in a fast-paced environment, with a commitment to delivering high standards of service consistently. Fluent English, both spoken and written is also required.
As Bar Supervisor Responsibilities include:
- To be responsible for the supervision, training and development of bar personnel
- To draw up bar team rosters in line with business levels and budgets
- To be responsible for the maintenance of bar stock levels and carry out monthly stock takes in the bars department
- To ensure the bars department consistently meets the high standards of cleanliness required
- To ensure bar sales and profit meet budget targets
- Any other duties as assigned
Excellent Salary DOE
For more details, please call Adrian on +353 86 8144001 or email email@example.com
Copyright © 2018 Action Recruitment
Website by Snap