Are you a motivated Human Resources professional looking to make a move?
We have the role just for you. We are looking for an assistant HR Manager for a client in Leinster.
- Ensure the adherence to the company policies and procedures as per the company handbook and ensure any disciplinary action is taken where appropriate.
- Develop and implement HR strategies aligned with the overall business strategy
- Meet on a regular basis with the General Manager.
- Deal with all employee relations matters that arise, using core skills in people management, communication and leadership at all times.
- Ensure are Appraisals completed in each departments and legislative training is kept up to date.
- Monitor guest feed back regarding service standards & customer care and assist in implementing appropriate action plans
- Manage basic induction and mandatory training courses for all managers and employees
- Continuously assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Manage time management systems (clock in/out system) in conjunction with payroll and assist where possible.
- Maintain and pro-actively encourage a strong customer care culture in the hotel and develop a team environment amongst the employee’s
For more information on this role please call Adrian on +353 86 814 4001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org