Sous Chef-Dublin - Ref 966All hotel job vacancies listed here:
Action Recruitment are now seeking an experienced Sous Chef on behalf of our client, a 4-star Hotel in Dublin. You must have previous experience as Sous Chef in a four-star property or similar fine dining establishment. You must have strong leadership skills and be able to motivate and develop the Chefs, along with the Head Chef. You must also have excellent communication and organisational skills.
As Sous Chef, duties include but are not limited to:
- To have accountability for the day to day running of the kitchen and service in the absence of the Head Chef
- To organise the kitchen roster, taking into account business needs, staff holidays etc.
- To monitor and maintain consistent food standards and quality across all areas and during all stages of production and supply to ensure the HACCP procedure is maintained
- To assist the Head Chef in training and developing all kitchen staff
- To design menus and daily specials, along with the Head Chef
- To participate in the ordering of all food and food related products and stock-takes
- Achieve food budgeted cost controls, ensuring minimum wastage whilst ensuring all menus are costed accurately
- Adhering to the health, safety and hygiene policies of the hotel and ensuring all kitchen staff adhere to same
- Participating in all in-house training and ensuring that staff on duty are present and on time for all training activities
- Attending department meetings and briefings
- Any other duties as assigned
For more information please call Karolina on +353 (1) 4429923 or email email@example.com