Sous Chef-Dublin - Ref 938All hotel job vacancies listed here:
Action Recruitment are seeking a Sous Chef to join the team of our client, a five-star hotel in Dublin. You must have previous experience as Sous Chef in a five-star environment. Reporting to the Executive Chef, you must be an enthusiastic, reliable and committed Sous Chef.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- To carry out all duties in line with departmental standards and as assigned by the Executive Chef
- To assist the Executive Chef in planning of food budgets, forecasts etc. as well as menu planning
- To assist the Executive Chef in training, supervising and developing Chefs and kitchen team
- To schedule and coordinate the work of Chefs to ensure that food preparation is on time and within budget
- To attend departmental meetings and inter-departmental meetings
- To prepare dishes in line with menu and guest requirements
- To ensure all sections are fully prepared for service
- To comply fully with statutory hygiene and health and safety regulations, including HACCP and to oversee Chefs are adhering to these standards
- To ensure that all guest requests are attended to efficiently
- To be a good team player, reliable, innovative and motivated
- Ability to work on their own initiative as well as to follow the instruction of the Executive Chef.
For more details call Nichola on +44 7860374706 or email email@example.com