Sous Chef Ulster - Ref 679All hotel job vacancies listed here:
Action Recruitment have an amazing opportunity for an experienced Sous Chef to join the team of our client a 4* property in Ulster. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role in a similar environment and have demonstrable experience of kitchen and staff management. Reporting directly to the Executive Chef the successful candidate will have the ability to work well under pressure and to set deadlines, be able to create menus from products sourced from local Artisan suppliers and have excellent knowledge of local suppliers and trends.
Duties include but are not limited to: -
- Assist with the preparation and design of menus
- Implement menu changes to reflect both seasonal current market trends
- Responsible for ensuring that the kitchen operates in an efficient manner to the highest quality standards
- Supervise food preparation
- Lead, manage and motivate the kitchen team
- Monitor staff performance
- To take responsibility for planning and directing food preparation in the absence of the Executive Chef
- Ensure that hygiene and health & safety regulations are followed diligently
- Any other duties as assigned.
If finding out more about this position sounds exciting, please send your cover letter and an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com or call Nichola Daly on +44 7860 374 706.
Please also feel free to share this Job Advert with anyone you think is ready to take up this fantastic challenge.