Field Sales Executive - 5 star hotel - Ref 789All hotel job vacancies listed here:
Action Recruitment are currently recruiting a Field Sales Executive for our client a luxury 5 star hotel in Northern Ireland. Reporting to the Business Development Manager you will start the customer journey by creating tailored itineraries for all our groups, conferences and meeting business. You will develop business with both new and existing customers across Ireland by spending 4 days per week developing these relationships in the field.
Duties for the role will include:
- Achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Managing existing relationships
- Cold calling potential clients to establish new accounts through consistently targeting and managing relationships.
- Delivering sales presentations
- Using a network of industry contacts, social media etc. to generate new business leads.
- Attending networking events,
- Tracking progress through customer relationship databases.
- Attending internal sales meetings, and submitting activity reports and results
- Ensuing business in contracted
- Forecasting sales to enable operational planning
- Keeping abreast of competitors and gathering current marketplace information on pricing and products
- Attending trade shows, NITB events.
Relevant experience, drive and passion for pro-active sales as well as ability to build and maintain professional relationships effortlessly will help you land this great role.
If finding out more about the position sounds exciting, please send your cover letter and an updated copy of your CV to me also feel free to share this Job Advert with anyone you think is ready to take up this fantastic challenge.
For more details contact Nichola on firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2017 Action Recruitment
Website by Snap