Sales and Marketing Executive 4-Star Hotel - Ref 1079All hotel job vacancies listed here:
Are you working in Sales and Marketing and looking to make a move?
We have an exciting new role in, our Client is searching for a Sales and Marketing Executive
They are searching for an individual who can help develop new business and be responsible for managing the relationship of major accounts in an effort to increase revenue for corporate & conference business.
- Develop & Identify new business for the Hotel – local corporate and conference market.
- Work towards a set weekly target of appointments.
- Manage an agreed list of accounts, responsible for the development and revenue levels of these accounts.
- Conduct market research and understand transient and group strategies of competitors.
- Competition shopping for rates, benefits and key account activity in competitor hotels.
- Maintain current business relationships and network for new business accounts both in Ireland and Overseas.
- Track all leads lost and turned down for potential business.
- Assist with the creation & implementation of the sales & marketing plan. To ensure the Social Media plan is actioned and that new and creative ideas are continually explored.
- Manage all campaigns - online platforms including website, remarketing, display advertising, social media & PPC
- Manage all social media channels for the hotel achieving maximum results
- Marketing collateral
The ideal candidate for this position:
- Must have 2+ years previous experience in a similar sales and marketing role in a hotel.
- Have a full clean driver’s license and their own transport.
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and have a positive outlook.
- Must be standards driven and customer focused.
- Must be self-motivated and be able to demonstrate strong leadership skills.
For further information please contact email@example.com
Copyright © 2018 Action Recruitment
Website by Snap