Revenue Co-ordinator - Northern Ireland - Ref 817All hotel job vacancies listed here:
Action Recruitment are currently seeking a Revenue Co-ordinator to join the team of our client, a luxury property in Northern Ireland.
As Revenue Co-ordinator you will:
- Prepare and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly reports to include pickup, segmentation, and gap analysis.
- Utilize all competitive and revenue related property support tools to increase RevPAR.
- Highlighting any areas of concern in relation to low occupancy over full occupancy
- Ensure correct placement and rate positioning on all distribution channels.
- Update of rates and selling restrictions in all distribution channels.
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of the Northern Ireland Hotel Market
- Provide assistance to the reservations department in dealing with guest reservations as and when required dependent on the needs of the business.
We are looking for individuals that understand what it takes to be the best and preferably with proven success in a similar environment. If you are a team player, keen to learn with a desire to excel, and have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills please do apply.
The ideal candidate will have previous reservations / revenue experience in a customer interacting environment, ideally within the 4/5 star hotel industry.
Other skills that will need to be demonstrated include:
- Experience within the 4/5* market in either a Revenue or strong Reservations Supervisor
- Experience of working with SynXis &OPERA preferred
- Knowledge of management strategies and techniques.
- Good understanding of revenue management systems & processes
For more information on this role please contact Nichola at Nichola@actionrecruitment.co.uk
Copyright © 2017 Action Recruitment
Website by Snap