Receptionist-Dublin - Ref 787All hotel job vacancies listed here:
We are seeking an experienced Receptionist for our client, a four-star hotel in Dublin. Reporting directly to the Front Office Manager, you will provide guests with a friendly and efficient welcome and departure.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- To assist in the smooth operation of the reception desk.
- To give a warm and friendly welcome to all guests upon arrival and throughout their stay.
- To deliver excellent customer service to all guests at all times.
- To assist in the training and development of new members of the team.
- To provide a warm and friendly telephone service to guests at all times.
- To communicate hotel and city services to guests.
- To balance all financial records and reports at the end of each shift.
- To communicate effectively with the Reservations team and the Accommodation team to ensure that all necessary guest requirements are in place, rooming lists are correct etc.
- To communicate clearly with tour guides etc.
- To take messages on behalf of guests and management and ensure all messages are passed on with all necessary details.
- To handle guest complaints in a professional manner and to a 4-star standard.
- To communicate with the reservations team to maximise room revenue at all times
- To abide by the hotels health, safety and environmental procedures.
- To assist when necessary in other departments.
You must be professional, courteous, well-groomed and polite. An excellent standard of English, both written and conversational are required for this role. Also, you must be proficient in Front Office IT packages, such as Fidelio etc.
If you’re excited about this position and would like to hear more then please contact us today.