Operations Manager-Ulster - Ref 951All hotel job vacancies listed here:
Action Recruitment are seeking an Operations Manager for our client, a luxury four-star property in Ulster. The successful candidate will have previous experience as Operations Manager in a four or five-star property.
This role of Operations Manager involves running the daily operations of the resort. We are looking for a highly organised professional with a Rooms Division background, who can execute and follow-through on duties confidently. You must have excellent communication and people-management skills.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Oversee staff, organise and delegate duties accordingly
- Assist with staff training and development
- Oversee the reception of visitors and guests, ensuring high standard of service is consistently maintained
- Ensure adherence to departmental budgets
- Maintain inventory of supplies and equipment
- Schedule service contractors, household, and estate security
- To undertake any other relevant duties as required
Salary €50k plus bonus
This role also provides an excellent opportunity for future progression within the group.
For more details call Nichola on +44 7860374706 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2018 Action Recruitment
Website by Snap