Operations Manager-Limerick - Ref 1042All hotel job vacancies listed here:
Action Recruitment are seeking an experienced Operations Manager for our client, a 4-star hotel in Limerick. The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years’ experience in a similar role and demonstrated business/industry awareness. You must be standards driven and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You must be able to lead, multi-task and make sound decisions in a face-paced environment.
As Operations Manager, duties include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for all aspects of the Hotel Operations, ensuring that all areas of the Hotel meet with the Company’s standards of quality, service, hygiene, health and safety etc.
- Working with the team during Hotel extensions and building works to enhance the property and implementing SOP’s with new services and driving this. Working with the design team & implementing practices to enhance service & customer experience.
- To work with the Management team to optimize profits and increase sales, promote new and diverse business.
- To perform Duty Management shifts diligently and without compromise as a result of any extra duties assigned.
- To work with the Department Managers in the control and organization of all staff within the Operational areas ensuring that required operational standards are achieved and maintained.
- To ensure the development and training of staff in new system methods and procedures that may be introduced into Operational areas from time to time.
- To deliver quality, increase productivity, to control costs, produce financial reports, marketing, forward planning and staff training and development.
If you would like to learn more about this position, please call Adrian on +353 86 8144001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Jobs by Location
Copyright © 2018 Action Recruitment
Website by Snap