HR Manager, Cork - Ref 794All hotel job vacancies listed here:
Action Recruitment are seeking applications for the position of Human Resources Manager for our client, a luxury 5-star property in Cork. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a HR role from a hospitality/hotel background.
As the HR Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of the Human Resources function. You will contribute to the profitability of the Hotel, through the monitoring of recruitment and labour turnover, the management of compensation and benefits, whilst ensuring effective cost controls are maintained.
- Co-ordinate and monitor succession planning within the hotel
- Ensuring all policies, procedures and reporting documents are in line with current legislation
- Responsible for managing the recruitment process efficiently and effectively. To drive and integrate the HR function into the daily business
- Monitor and control payroll costs, ensuring adherence to budgets at all times
- Deal with employee issues with professionalism and in a timely manner
- Manage all employee relations activities within the hotel
The ideal candidate for this position:
- Should be CIPD qualified and have at least 2 years relevant industry experience in a management role within the HR function
- Possess excellent communication and analytical skills with previous experience in developing budgets and forecasts
- Must have the ability to lead, multi-task and make sound decisions in a fast-paced environment
In return, you will receive:
Excellent salary and benefits
Opportunity to work in one of Cork’s best hotels
Amazing work environment with friendly and supportive team
If finding out more about this rare opportunity sounds exciting apply today or email Karolina at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.