HR Manager-Cork - Ref 1127All hotel job vacancies listed here:
Action Recruitment are seeking an experienced HR Manager on behalf of our client, a five-star hotel in Cork. Reporting directly to the General Manager, the HR Manager will be responsible for overseeing the HR function of the property, including competency development, succession planning, talent management and acquisition, employment law compliance, employee relations and engagement, and process improvement.
The ideal candidate will have over 7 years’ HR experience in a similar role, which demonstrated experience in people management on issues regarding performance, development, organisation effectiveness and driving high performance. You must have excellent communication skills, strong business acumen, attention to detail and be commercially and financially astute with sound business judgement. You must also have experience working in a fast-paced environment and be CIPD qualified.
As HR Manager, Responsibilities Include:
- Report on key metrics, propose and implement improvements (e.g. absenteeism, turnover and engagement).
- To develop a focused talent strategy, appointing, developing and retaining key employees, to deliver excellence for both present and future business needs.
- Convert business strategies and objectives into HR strategies and action plans.
- Drive the Performance Management & Development process to achieve improved levels of performance.
- Developing HR planning strategies with Line Managers, by considering immediate and long-term staffing requirements.
- Overseeing the recruitment of staff.
- Overseeing all aspects of payroll, bonuses and targets in line with Company policy.
- Interpreting and advising on employment legislation; develop and implement policies on a variety of workplace issues.
- Supervising any grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures.
- Analysing training needs in conjunction with Line Managers; planning and delivering training, including staff inductions etc.
- Any other responsibilities as assigned.
For more details, please call Adrian on +353 86 8144001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2018 Action Recruitment
Website by Snap