Head Pastry Chef-Ulster - Ref 1003All hotel job vacancies listed here:
We are now seeking applications for the vacancy of Head Pastry Chef on behalf of our client, a four-star property in Ulster. You must have previous experience as a Head Pastry Chef in a four or five-star hotel or fine dining restaurant. You must have a positive attitude, with a passion for desserts and pastries. You must be capable of leading a team of 10 Pastry Chefs and overseeing the pastry sections within this busy resort. The successful candidate will report directly to the Executive Head Chef.
As Head Pastry Chef, duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist the Executive Head Chef in planning of food budgets and forecasts for the Pastry Kitchens.
- Schedule and coordinate the work of the Pastry Chefs to ensure that food preparation is on time and within food and labour budgets.
- Training, developing all Pastry Chefs in conjunction with HR and the Executive Head Chef.
- Design and develop pastry section menus in conjunction with the Executive Head Chef.
- Oversee the production of all pastry goods any other items as required by the menu.
- Uphold departmental standards of quality, health & safety, hygiene including HACCP regulations.
For more details call Karolina on +353 14429923 or email email@example.com
Copyright © 2018 Action Recruitment
Website by Snap