Head Chef - Corporate Hotel Dublin - Ref 857All hotel job vacancies listed here:
Action Recruitment are now seeking to recruit a Head Chef for a 4-star Hotel in Dublin. The successful candidate must have a positive attitude towards training, developing and motivating Chefs and the kitchen team to deliver exceptional standards. A hands-on approach is required, as is a strong emphasis on driving quality standards. You must have previous experience as Head Chef in a four-star property or similar fine dining restaurant and a third level qualification in culinary arts. You must also have strong people-management, communication and organisation skills and HACCP qualification to management level. Experience with Asian cuisine is an advantage, but not essential.
- Menu concept design and delivery
- Improve service and product quality delivery
- Forecast and manage the payroll for the kitchen team on a weekly/monthly basis
- Manage and control food costs and menu planning
- Set personal and department objectives for direct reports, and to monitor and review these objectives on a regular basis
- Oversee and ensure the smooth day to day operational running of the kitchen
- Ensure adherence to health, safety and hygiene regulations, including HACCP
- Assist in empowering, encouraging and promoting employees to make on the spot guest satisfaction decisions
Great Salary + bonus
If finding out more about this position sounds exciting, please send your cover letter and an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com or call her on +353 1 4429923
Please also feel free to share this Job Advert with anyone you think is ready to take up this fantastic challenge.
Copyright © 2018 Action Recruitment
Website by Snap