Head Banqueting Chef-Ulster - Ref 1004All hotel job vacancies listed here:
We are now seeking applications for the vacancy of Head Banqueting Chef on behalf of our client, a four-star property in Ulster. You must have previous experience as a Head Banqueting Chef or Senior Sous Chef, in a four or five-star hotel or fine dining restaurant.
You must have a positive attitude, with a passion for fine dining, and be capable of leading the Banqueting Chefs team in a fast-paced environment. Reporting directly to the Executive Head Chef, you will have responsibility for forecasts, budgets and staff management in conjunction with the Executive Head Chef.
As Head Banqueting Chef, duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist the Executive Head Chef in the planning of food budgets and forecasts for the banqueting Kitchen.
- Schedule and coordinate the work of the Banqueting Chefs to ensure that food preparation is on time and within food and labour budgets.
- Training, developing the Banqueting Chef team, along with HR and the Executive Head Chef.
- Oversee the production of the banqueting items and develop the menus for this department, along with the Executive Head Chef.
- Uphold departmental standards of quality, health & safety, hygiene including HACCP regulations.
For more details call Karolina on +353 14429923 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2018 Action Recruitment
Website by Snap