Front Office Manager - Ref 702All hotel job vacancies listed here:
Front Office Manager
Action Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Front Office Manager to join the team of our client a luxurious 5 star property in the Connacht. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role preferably from a 4 star deluxe or 5 star hotel environment, be a confident, charming, sophisticated, disciplined professional with high personal standards in delivering excellent service to high calibre clientele. In addition, the successful candidate will be flexible, resourceful, genuine approachable and enthusiastic.
Duties include but are not limited to: -
- Manage the efficient and smooth running of the front desk
- To lead, manage, motivate, and train the front office team
- Ensure adequate resource planning and effective recruitment of front office team members
- Evaluate levels of Guest satisfaction and monitor trends, with a focus on continuous improvement
- Ensure all customer enquiries and requests are dealt with promptly, courteously, and efficiently.
- Ensure prompt resolution of customer complaints.
- Ensure every opportunity is taken to maximise revenue through upselling and excellent knowledge of the product.
- Maintain excellent level of communication with all other departments.
- Maximise room occupancy at best rates and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities
Salary circa €35k
To discuss this role in greater detail, call Noel on +353 87 2145990 or email a cover letter and a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also feel free to share this Job Advert with anyone you think is ready to take up this fantastic opportunity.