Front of House Manager-West of Ireland - Ref 935All hotel job vacancies listed here:
Action Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Front of House Manager, for our client a 4-star property in the West of Ireland. The ideal candidate will have previous Front of House Supervisor/Manager experience, in a 4 or 5-star Hotel. You will be a driven and motivated self-starter, who enjoys working within a friendly and productive team. You must have strong communication skills, attention to detail, be enthusiastic and flexible.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- To be fully familiar with the Front of House Systems and Procedures, ensuring that these are implemented consistently when on duty
- To train, lead and motivate the Front of House team, to ensure they carry out their duties in line with Hotel Standards
- To support the Front Office Manager in leading & managing the operation in a hands-on capacity
- To assist the Front of House team in dealing with all arrivals and all departures in a friendly and efficient manner in line with Hotel Standards
- To support the Reservations team in completion of reservations as required
- To operate computerised system for reservations, arrivals and departures ensuring all information is accurate and up to date
- To provide guests with the highest levels of guest care and personal attention at all times, anticipating the guests needs and initiating actions to exceed expectations where possible.
This position has excellent progression opportunities, providing the perfect opportunity to those who are looking for an exciting career and job security within the Hotel industry.
For more details call Noel on +353 87 2145990 or email email@example.com
Copyright © 2018 Action Recruitment
Website by Snap