Food & Beverage Manager-Leinster - Ref 788All hotel job vacancies listed here:
We are seeking an experienced Food and Beverage Manager for our client, a five-star resort in Leinster. You must have previous experience as Food and Beverage Manager in a four or five-star hotel. You will report directly to the General Manager.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- To accept ownership, and control of department budgets and costs, working with Management in reducing operating costs and to increase average spends and improve yield management within the Food and Beverage areas.
- To review all new menus and beverage lists with the Executive Chef and Bar Manager to approve packages offered, assessing costs and quality before presenting to the General Manager.
- To review product costings, operational and labour costs to ensure financial efficiency throughout all Food and Beverage outlets.
- To be involved in the promotion of the hotel from concept stage to increase business awareness and overall exposure to the company’s goals and objectives.
- To compile monthly financial reports, and report to the GM and Financial Controller
- To ensure the development and training of staff in systems, methods and procedures in the Food and Beverage areas.
- To attend Management Meetings as required, ensuring effective communication at all levels.
- To be aware of the Statutory Hygiene regulations and Health and Safety legislation and ensure that all staff strictly conform to the requirements at all times.
- To ensure that adequate safety measures are in operation within the Food and Beverage department and to ensure that hazard audits are completed monthly and submitted to the Health and Safety Manager.
Salary €45k +
If you would like to hear more about this role, please contact us today.
Copyright © 2017 Action Recruitment
Website by Snap