Financial Controller-Mayo - Ref 1085All hotel job vacancies listed here:
Action Recruitment are seeking an experienced Financial Controller on behalf of our client, a 4-star hotel in Mayo. This role involves working with the Senior Management and Heads of Departments to ensure performance targets in the various Financial areas are met and controlled.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Financial Controller will assist the CEO from a financial management and forecasting perspective and will be responsible for the financial management of the property. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role within a Hotel, Resort or Hospitality business with a third level degree in Business or Finance, Chartered Accountant or similar qualified.
You must have strong people management and organisational skills and be able to prioritise your workload effectively. You must also possess strong commercial awareness and a high level of computer literacy.
- Long-term financial and cashflow forecasting
- Setting Annual Budgets, and associated KPI’s
- Forecast of sales, costs and profitability on 12-month rolling basis
- Supervision of all aspects and day to day running of the finance department
- Managing the finance team
- Management of IT related systems and processes
- Establishment of Standard Operating Procedures within each business
- Review of monthly balance sheet reconciliations and monitoring each departments’ GP%
- Oversee Payroll, AR & AP and HR Function
- Work closely with the other members of the Leadership Team in driving the strategy & optimising performance
- Weekly sales, purchasing and labour forecasting processes
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including P&L Account, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow to Group deadline
- Responsible for compliance and internal controls, including overseeing cash management and security of cash within the premises
- Manage the implementation of new hospitality software and systems across the property
- Managing relationships with banking, insurance, external auditors and company solicitors
- Compliance with any related statutory legislation across the business
- Any other duties as required
If you would like to learn more about this position, please send an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com or call Brian on +353 872804401.
Copyright © 2018 Action Recruitment
Website by Snap