Financial Controller-Kerry - Ref 959All hotel job vacancies listed here:
Action Recruitment are seeking a Financial Controller for our client, a five-star hotel in Kerry. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role from a similar background. The role will report directly to the Head of Finance and the General Manager and oversee the day to day operations of the hotel’s financial department.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Ensure effective supervision of the financial department team.
- Work closely with the General Manager and Director of Sales in driving the strategy & optimising performance.
- Preparation of cash flow statements, budgets and forecasts.
- Create budgets and financial plans for the company based on data reports.
- Ensure all financial plans and budgets are regularly examined to identify areas for cost reduction opportunities.
- Creation and preparation of weekly, monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts.
- Effective examination of financial data and reports.
- Ensure effective management of cash flow by regularly reviewing internal reports and continuously tracking cash transactions.
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported in line with company standards.
- Income Audit, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable- oversee and ensure all are carried out correctly.
- Responsibility for supervising the Payroll function.
- Preparation of statutory tax returns including VAT returns, P30 returns etc.
- Create and implement effective systems to prevent errors in data calculations and collections.
- Report to the General Manager and the hotel owners with accurate financial information and assist in the preparation and presentation of reports to senior executives.
The ideal candidate profile:
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CPA or similar
- Experience in a finance department within the hospitality sector is preferable
- Strong financial acumen and the ability to perform a hands-on role
- Possess strong commercial awareness
- Excellent communication and people management skills
- Excellent planning, organisational and leadership skills
Excellent Salary & Bonus package for the right candidate
For more details please contact Karolina on +353 (1) 4429923 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2018 Action Recruitment
Website by Snap