Director of Sales & Marketing-London - Ref 1044All hotel job vacancies listed here:
Action Recruitment are seeking an experienced Director of Sales and Marketing for our client, a four-star hotel in London. The ideal candidate will have previous experience as Director of Sales and Marketing from a similar background.
As Director of Sales and Marketing, duties include but are not limited to:
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plans, sales plans, budgets and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives
- Plan and oversee advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, direct mail etc.
- Ensure effective control of marketing results, and take corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets
- Oversee and evaluate market research and adjust marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions
- Monitor competitor products, sales, and marketing activities
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners
- Assist with the preparation of periodic sales reports and present same to executive management
- Establish and maintain a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events
- Direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and marketing programs
- Represent the company at trade association meetings, corporate events and presentations etc.
- Meet with key clients, assisting the sales team with maintaining relationships and negotiating etc.
- Coordinate liaison between sales and marketing department and other hotel departments
- Any other duties as assigned
For more information please call Karolina on +353 (1) 4429923 or email email@example.com
Jobs by Location
Copyright © 2018 Action Recruitment
Website by Snap