Hotel Director of Sales & Marketing-Cork - Ref 1023All hotel job vacancies listed here:
Action Recruitment have an exciting new vacancy for an experienced Director of Sales & Marketing for our client, a five-star property in Cork. Reporting directly to the General Manager, you will be responsible for leading the Sales & Marketing Department, promoting and marketing the hotel both at local and national level. You will manage a highly skilled and professional team, to whom you will provide support while maximising revenue opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role, within a 4 or 5-star hotel and have relevant experience in international sales. You must be target- driven and highly motivated with a positive attitude and excellent communication and presentation skills. A car and a full, clean driver’s licence are essential for this role. Some international travel is required.
As Director of Sales & Marketing responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working closely with the General Manager to achieve agreed sales and marketing targets.
- Deliver annual sales and marketing plan, covering strategy for target delivery on: key goals and KPI’s across corporate accounts, GDS, market source mix, website production strategy, leisure tour operators, room hire, C&B, food & beverage and PR/Marketing activity.
- To work in conjunction with the Revenue Department/Hotel Management/Reception/Front Office in relation to sales action plans, promotional events, brochure production and distribution in order to generate sales/revenue growth.
- To observe the market, identify trends, monitor the main competitors and create sales targets based on this information.
- Sourcing, maintaining and maximizing both new and existing business while developing excellent relationships with clients.
- Manage all aspects of sales and marketing activities, ensuring sales resources are used to maximize revenue channels for the hotel.
- Manage own portfolio of accounts in Corporate, MICE, Agent, Tour Operator, OTA, Leisure segments, in local, regional, national, global markets
- Manage and undertake local, regional and national key account activities including trade shows, networking events, workshops, presentations, sales missions.
- Set revenue and activity objectives and targets for the Sales Managers and Meetings and Events Teams.
- Any other responsibilities as assigned.
If you would like to learn more about this position, please call Noel on +353 87 2145990 or email email@example.com
Copyright © 2018 Action Recruitment
Website by Snap