Chalet Manager-Switzerland - Ref 1056All hotel job vacancies listed here:
Are you an experienced Chalet Manager or Accommodation Manager looking for the next step in your career? Action Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for a Chalet Manager on behalf of our client, a luxury Chalet property based in Switzerland.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role in a luxury establishment. You must have strong admin. and accounting skills, be flexible and reliable. Excellent team management and organisational skills and the ability to multi-task are essential. A good level of French and/or German is desirable, but not essential as English will be the primary language used.
Reporting directly to the board of management,
As Chalet Manager the main responsibilities include:
- To lead and motivate the chalet team to consistently deliver the highest quality guest service
- To ensure ongoing team training is carried out and the team are fully trained to carry out their duties
- Financial management-keeping costs down and in line with budget requirements, while maintaining high quality guest standards
- Stock taking, ordering supplies, team rostering in line with occupancy levels
- Ensuring health and safety, hygiene and operational standards are consistently achieved
- Any other duties as assigned
If you would like to learn more about this position, please call Adrian on +353 86 8144001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Jobs by Location
Copyright © 2018 Action Recruitment
Website by Snap