Business Development Executive - Ref 1090All hotel job vacancies listed here:
Do you work in Sales and Marketing or Business Development?
We are searching for an experience Business Development Executive
Our client is searching for a qualified MICE Business Development Executive to join their Conference and Incentive Team in their Dublin Office. The candidate will be responsible for developing relationships with customers and potential customers, develop creative programs, quotations and assisting with developing sales for the business.
The candidate needs to demonstrate a strong sales acumen with a keen focus on winning business and getting results.
The role involves:
- Completing quotations/proposals for new client requests.
- Creating original & unique incentive and corporate group programmes.
- Liaising directly with our international clients.
- Correspondence and negotiation with Irish Suppliers.
- Work with the Sales Director to develop sales within the business.
- The ability to multitask, successfully handling multiple quotations / files at the same time.
- Ability to work on other projects assigned from time to time by your manager.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Previous experience within the MICE Sector.
- Experience in a similar position would be advantageous.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with both existing and potential clients. • A creative, original and imaginative approach to itineraries.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills with good telephone manner.
- A ‘can do’ attitude and be resilient when conducting telesales and sales calls.
- Ability to work under pressure and to a deadline.
- Excellent organisational skills, especially prioritising a heavy workload and ability to multi-task, while delivering high quality work
- Great attention to detail.
- Work flexibly: Ability to work in a team as well as on their own initiative on new product and sales; work effectively with all levels of staff. Some evening and weekend work may be required.
- Excellent computer skills: MS office suite including Powerpoint, Excel, Word
- Knowledge of Tourplan a bonus but not essential
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
For more information contact Adrian on +353 86 814 4001 or at email@example.com
Copyright © 2018 Action Recruitment
Website by Snap