Bar Manager - 4 Star Hotel Kerry - Ref 1052All hotel job vacancies listed here:
Do you have experience at managerial level in a Food and Beverage Outlet?
Our client is searching for a passionate individual to fulfil the role of Bar Manager
You Duties will include but are not limited to;
- Ensuring the smooth running of the bar at all times
- Working closely with the Duty Managers and Bar Supervisors
- Attending the morning briefing meeting to find out what is going on in the hotel for the day
- Development of training plans for new staff to ensure they adhere to the hotel standards.
- Assisting with the personnel and training function in the hotel, taking on specific responsibilities in this area.
- Dealing with any customer queries and complaints and respond to them efficiently.
The Hotel is situated in Kerry an on the Famous Wild Atlantic Way. The property is 4 - Star with busy F&B outlets serving food in the Bar for more that 12 hours daily. They are searching for dynamic and energetic individual to spear head the Bar.
If you would like to learn more about this position, please call Adrian on +353 86 8144001 or email email@example.com
Jobs by Location
Copyright © 2018 Action Recruitment
Website by Snap