Conference and Banqueting Manager- Dublin - Ref 916All hotel job vacancies listed here:
Action Recruitment are seeking applications for the position of Conference and Banqueting Manager on behalf of our client, a five-star hotel in Dublin. As Conference and Banqueting Manager, you will manage the C&B operation to ensure quality service and standards, while delivering a unique guest experience. The ideal candidate will have experience as Conference and Banqueting Manager at four or five-star/fine dining level. You must be able to lead and motivate the team and manage the requirements of the conference and banqueting department.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Participate in the preparation of the conference and banqueting department budget and financial plans.
- Monitor budget and control expenses with a focus on food, beverage, and labour costs.
- Identify additional sales opportunities to enhance revenue.
- Prepare payroll reports as required.
- Hire, train, motivate, discipline, direct and supervise the work of the employees in the C&B Department.
- Manage day-to-day staffing requirements, plan and assign work and performance and development goals for team members. Provide mentoring, coaching and regular feedback to improve team.
- Conduct regular department meetings and attend regular management meetings.
- Oversee set-up of functions and ensure guest satisfaction and quality service at all times.
- Review and update menus in accordance with the Executive Chef and Food and Beverage Manager.
- Ensure purchasing/ordering for the C&B department is in line with budget.
- Ensure proper care, security and maintenance of hotel equipment through proper supervision of service personnel.
- Other duties/responsibilities as assigned.
If you would like to learn more about this position, please call Noel on + 353 872145990 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2018 Action Recruitment
Website by Snap