Hotel Assistant Meeting & Events Ops Manager-Dublin - Ref 1006All hotel job vacancies listed here:
Action Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Assistant Meeting & Events Operations Manager, for our client, a four-star Hotel in Dublin. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in Meeting and Events Operations at a Supervisor level, in a 4 or 5-star hotel environment.
You must be able to manage banquets as well as meetings. You will report directly to the Food and Beverage Service Manager and will be responsible for directing all aspects of the banqueting department and for all Meetings & Events staff.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- To assist the Banqueting Manager in Supervising the function of all banqueting department employees, facilities, sales and costs to ensure that maximum departmental profits are achieved
- To assist in achieving the highest quality standards regarding food and beverage service, ensuring guest requirements are constantly met
- To inform the Marketing and Event Manager of all relevant information regarding banquets, meetings and all events within the Department
- To attend weekly and monthly meetings in the F&B and M&E Department
- To liase with the Food and Beverage Service Manager and the rest of the Management team to ensure operational effectiveness within the Department, including the Head Chef as required
- To follow-up on business referrals and potential sales leads
- To ensure, along with the Management team that all employees within the F&B and M&E Departments are aware of and comply with statutory regulations regarding health and safety, food hygiene standards etc.
- To assist the Banqueting Manager in developing formal training plans and conducting on the job training sessions for Banqueting Department employees
For more details call Karolina on +353 14429923 or email email@example.com
Copyright © 2018 Action Recruitment
Website by Snap