Assistant Manager-Dublin - Ref 993All hotel job vacancies listed here:
Action Recruitment are seeking an Assistant Manager to join the team of our client, a four-star property in Dublin. You must have at least 2 years’ experience at management or supervisory level within the Hotel industry.
Reporting directly to the General Manager, the Assistant Manager will be responsible for assisting him/her with the day to day operation of the hotel, maximising sales and profit. You must have previous experience of leading and developing a team in a fast-paced environment. Strong knowledge of Front Office/Reception duties, including management of Opera, and excellent customer service skills are essential.
Excellent career opportunities and training provided.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- To lead the Front Desk team in delivering exceptional customer service and maintaining operational standards at all times
- Maximise Food & Beverage sales and profit within the hotel and deliver agreed targets and sales plan
- Ensure compliance with cash handling, accounts, licensing, company property, security and stock procedures
- Assist in recruiting and inducting the right people for the team in line with company policy and provide ongoing development
- Ensure the team consistently maintains company brand standards and expectations through utilisation of company policies and procedures
- Develop and manage the team through regular feedback and reviews
- Hold regular team meetings to encourage open communication at all levels
- Ensure that all legislation is adhered to within the hotel, including employment law, health and safety, food hygiene, HACCP etc.
- To act as Duty Manager whilst on duty and in the absence of the General Manager
- Any other duties as assigned
For more details call Noel on +353 87 2145990 or email email@example.com
Copyright © 2018 Action Recruitment
Website by Snap