Assistant Group Learning & Development Manager-Dublin - Ref 995All hotel job vacancies listed here:
Action Recruitment are looking for an Assistant Group Learning and Development Manager to join the team of our client, a 4-star hotel group in Dublin. The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar group HR role in Ireland or the UK, preferably with a hotel background. A passion for learning and development and training is essential. You must be an enthusiastic and motivated self-starter, a confident trainer, capable of managing the development of the team.
Reporting to the Group L&D Manager, the Assistant Group L&D Manager will assist with the management and execution of the group’s learning and development strategy. This position will work within a well-structured and organised L&D function and Group HR team. You must have commercial awareness and strong decision-making skills.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage and coordinate the group’s development programmes
- Deliver training workshops as per training needs
- Assist with the pre-opening L&D offering for new builds
- Manage the Company’s online L&D system and ensure it is updated, relevant and compliant
- Manage the skills training and Train the Trainer strategy, focusing on business needs
- Contribute to and assist with overall Learning & Development strategy
- Other duties as assigned
If you would like to learn more about this position, please send your cover letter and an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Brian on +353 872804401.
Copyright © 2018 Action Recruitment
Website by Snap