Assistant Director of Food and Beverage - Ref 944All hotel job vacancies listed here:
Action Recruitment have an amazing opportunity for an experienced an Assistant Director of Food & Beverage to join the team of our client a luxurious 5* hotel in Ireland.
The ideal candidate will report into the Director of Food and Beverage (DOFB) , will have previous 5 star Food and beverage management experience and take pride in delivering high quality service to a high calibre clientele. In addition, the successful candidate will be a superb leader with excellent communication, organisational and problem solving skills and must possess up to date knowledge of latest industry trends and best practices.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Responsibility for the day to day operations of the Restaurant to the highest standard
- Work with DOFB on budgeted food sales, beverage sales, labour costs and profitability
- Design menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements
- Maintain excellent levels of internal and external customer service
- Develop and maintain all department control procedures
- Develop and maintain department training manual
- Lead, develop, motivate, and manage the food and beverage team through recruiting, training, and appraising food & beverage staff
- Establish targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies, and procedures and ensure that all are strictly adhered to
- Ensure timely follow up on all food & beverage enquiries
- Carry out regular competitive analysis by obtaining data such as room hire rates, banqueting fees etc. Analyse food & beverage prices to ensure rates are competitive and in line with industry standards
- Identify customer needs and proactively respond to all concerns
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with existing and potential clients
- Attendance and participation at weekly F & B meeting and Department Head meeting
- Work with the Chef, Director of Food & Beverage to ensure all arrangements and details are dealt with
- Liaise on an on-going basis with the Sales Department to ensure all client needs and requirements will be met
- Completion of monthly inventory and monthly forecasts
- Comply with all health and safety regulations
- All other duties as directed
Excellent salary and relocation assistance available if required.
*Applicants must be eligible to work in the EU at the time of applying.*
CV's must be submitted in word format.
If finding out more about this position sounds exciting, please send your cover letter and an updated copy of your CV to me also feel free to share this Job Advert with anyone you think is ready to take up this fantastic challenge.
For more details, contact Nichola Daly on firstname.lastname@example.org or on linked at https://www.linkedin.com/in/nichola-daly/
Copyright © 2018 Action Recruitment
Website by Snap