Fees are charged on engagement of the candidate, based on commencing gross annual salary package and range from 15% to 20%
Standard Recruitment Fees
Standard recruitment fees are a % of gross annual salary which is payable within 21 days of candidate engagement, please contact us directly to discuss the fees.
If a candidate leaves the client’s employment for any reason other than redundancy, within 3 months of engagement, we will replace the candidate at no additional cost.
Should no replacement be found, we will credit the client’s account with the fee paid. Credit terms are 21 days, failure to pay within this period nullifies guarantees.
- Fees are due for payment 21 days from date of invoice
- All candidate introductions are confidential and, as such, no third party referrals are accepted. Should a client employ a candidate within one year of introduction, a full fee is deemed payable.
- The agency reserves the right to charge the client an administration fee, subject to prior mutual agreement.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the suitability of all candidates introduced, we cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, expense, damage or delay, however occasioned.
We will replace any employee who has resigned or been dismissed within 12 weeks of commencement of employment, for any reason other than redundancy. Providing the fee has been paid within 21 days of commencement of employment. If Action Recruitment is unable to provide a suitable replacement, we will credit the account with the fee paid.
Code of Ethical Practice
- We ensure that our Terms and Conditions of Business are understood and are agreed to by our clients before undertaking a recruitment brief.
- We will endeavour to reference check all candidates before submitting their details.
- We will not induce a candidate to leave a client’s company if a fee has previously been received for the candidate.
- We will not introduce any candidate’s details to a client without prior permission.
- We respect the confidentiality of all information about a client or candidate known to the agency.
- We will ensure that our terms of business are fully understood and are dispatched to the client before undertaking any brief