With a wealth of hospitality recruitment experience behind us and working on behalf of some of the best hotel brands in the world, we can provide you with tips and advise to help you enhance your career to the next level. Recruiting for the major high end hotels in the UK, Ireland and the UAE we will not just interview you but we will listen to your requirements carefully to match you to the best possible hospitality career for you. Below are a few frequently asked questions that we have received over the years from candidates going through the whole recruitment process:
- How do I register? – you can register can simply calling any one of our recruitment consultants directly, emailing them directly, applying for a vacancy or by clicking on the contact us page.
- How should I format my cv? – The format of your CV should be clean and precise with perfect spelling, clear dates of employment, education and additional skills such as languages spoken and technical skills. It should be no more than 3 pages in length.
- What happens after I register? – Someone from the office will respond to you either via email or phone, if you are suitable for a vacancy you will be interviewed by someone from Action Recruitment.
- How am I interviewed? – We make every possible step to interview candidates face to face and where this is not possible we will arrange a skype call with you.
- How long will the interview last? – It will last anywhere from 30 minutes to 1.5 hours.
- Do I need to submit references? – Yes, we require that you submit at least 2 referee contact details, these should be the name, title, email and phone number of a referee and where you worked with them. We will not contact a referee without your prior consent.
- How is my application handled by the recruitment agent? – Your application is handled with the strictest confidence and your CV will not be sent to any prospective employer without your express permission.
- Are all vacancies advertised on the website? – No. we do not advertise all vacances on our website due to the confidential nature of some of our clients.
- Do Action Recruitment charge a fee to a candidate? – No we do not charge a fee to you but we bill the employer/client on your engagement.
- Once I am chosen by a prospective client for interview what happens next? – You are expected to research for the hotel/business in detail and prepare to have your best presentation on the day. We will confirm interview details with you either via phone or email. After the interview once we have received feedback we will then make contact with you to follow up on the outcome.